1. Select the Flipper Kits by Type, either a 2 or 3 Flipper Kit by Game Manufacturer
2. Select the Flipper color from Drop Down Menu
1. Select the Flipper by type, size, and the color
2. All Flippers and Flipper Shafts are a UNIVERSAL FIT, they are not game or manufacturer specific
1. If you are ordering with the intent to use these on a Two flipper system then you need to make sure you order 2ea., if a Three flipper system then order 3ea.
2. Select the Clamp style per game manufacturer
3. Jersey Jack, Pinball Bros, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Dutch, and Bally/Williams all require the version specific to these game types as they come with the End of Stroke (EOS) Bracket included
4. Select from the drop down menu Left hand or Right hand for anything other than Stern/Data East
5. Read the product description for this item for further ordering guidelines
Any pinball game that uses a 1/4" diameter flipper shaft can accept these flipper kits.
The average installation time takes between 30 minutes to an hour depending on the game type.
No, anyone that can use a screw driver, hex wrench, and small hand tools can do the job easily.
A breif message about ordering Flipper Kits and related parts. Due to the many game types and manufacturers we've tried our best to list our Flipper Kits in a way that will make it easier for you to order by game manufacturer/brand rather than by specific game type. We offer two and three flipper kits as standard. If you want to add a forth flipper or a mini flipper you can order those items as individual add-on's to our basic kits.
Ordering individual Flipper Bats is easy. Because they are a Universal Fit they are not game or game manufacturer specific. Our unique Flipper to Flipper Shaft interface is the magic that makes this system special. You can mix and match all our flipper styles making it easy to swap them out. Moving them from game to game, or adding a new colors, its quick and super easy. Gone are the days when you have to lift the playfield and have three hands to mess with adjusting or changing flippers.
Ordering individual replacement shafts is easy too. All the Flipper kits use the same Flipper Shafts, they are not game specific. Once the system is installed you can make all flipper adjustments from above the playfield in the time it takes to remove just the glass!
When ordering our Flipper Kits the Flipper Shaft Bushings are what determines the game fitment. Because each manufacturer chooses to do things a bit differently when it comes to the Flipper Mechanisms and Playfields, these bushings are manufactured to match the game manufacturers specific layout. Stern Games are a stand alone design. However, Jersey Jack, Chicago Gaming, Pinball Brothers, American Pinball, and Bally Williams games all use a similar design, thus all these games use the same Bushing Type. Then there's Spooky Pinball, there again these games require their own unquie Bushing Type.
Our Mini Flippers are another option for those who want to change out their entire games flipper bats. Offered in both Solid Top and HALOGRAPHIC-PRO versions.
Some basic information in our FAQ section is provided. If you need further assistance in helping you determine what you need please feel free to reach out and contact us, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.